Index du Forum

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
How Can I Keep My Facebook Friends Private

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Parite publique : Les portes du paradis >>> La salle des petits angelots
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensfenc

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Can I Keep My Facebook Friends Private Répondre en citant

How Can I Keep My Facebook Friends Private
> DOWNLOAD

These are:How to Keep Your List of Friends PrivateHow to Make Your Profile and Timeline PrivateHow to Limit Who Sees your Posts and PhotosBy default, Facebook tends to make everything you put on its network fairly public. .. 7 Tap Only Me. This option is at the bottom of the "Who can see my stuff?" group of options. .. It's in the top-right corner of the Facebook window. 11 Click Confirm. Whatever you set as your default sharing option (Public or Friends, for example) OR whatever you used as your last sharing option will appear by default next to a tiny down arrow.Just click on the audience selector button (shown next to a red arrow in the screenshot above) and you'll see various options for sharing the particular item you're posting.Don't forget, whatever you select here will become the default for the next item you post, too. It's at the bottom of the pop-up window. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Otherwise, if you send a broad public message one day, you may inadvertently wind up sending a very private message to the entire world tomorrow.With all the changes Facebook makes to its settings, it's a good idea to check your Facebook privacy settings fairly frequently. If you want some people to be able to see your posts, consider clicking Friends or Friends except acquaintances (which may be in the More options section here) instead. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other EditRelated wikiHows How to Protect Your Private Information on Facebook How to Manage Facebook Privacy Options How to Check if Your Facebook Information Is Public How to Keep Safe on Facebook How to Reveal a Fake Facebook Account How to Hide Your Profile on Facebook How to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile How to Find Out if You Have Been Restricted on Facebook How to Clean up a Facebook Virus How to Control Who Can Send You Messages on Facebook Made Recently Loading. Click "custom" if you want to name specific people who can see it or specific lists of people.Basic Profile Info PrivacyAt a minimum, look for the box labeled "Basic Info." Here is where you control who can see your birthday, your gender, and any info you might list about your political views, for example.Read more about Facebook privacy basics.Inline Privacy Controls for Individual Posts, PhotosSee the next page for an explainer on the inline privacy controls governing each item you post on Facebook. Most information in your profile, for example, is totally public--viewable in Google search results and to everyone on Facebook, even if they're not your friend or even a friend of a friend. It's at the top of the Facebook page. It should say "Everyone" or "Friends of Friends" here. The Good News. .. 12 Click Close. 19 Tap Allow search engines outside of Facebook to link to your profile. 8 of the worst movies ever made Michael Douglas preemptively denies sexual. It's in the top-right corner of the "Who can contact me?" section. You have four choices; My Networks and Friends, Friends of Friends, Only Friends, or you can create customized settings. Click "NEXT" below to learn how to control who can view your list of friends. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. It's a good idea to change the default setting for who can see your list of Facebook pals to "Friends," so only people you've friended on Facebook will have access to this list. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Followers Here you control who can see the list of people "following" you, provided you allow people to "follow" your public posts. Follow Us Facebook How To Fix Buy Do More About Us Advertise Privacy Policy Careers Contact Terms of Use . Privacy experts recommend selecting "friends" instead of the default "public" for most of this informationunless you're a public figure who wants to share everything with the whole world. This website uses cookies. 28 Click Only Me. There was an error. 339.. These are the privacy settings you have under contact information:See Your PictureSend You a MessageAdd You As a FriendView Your Friend List Was this page helpful? Thanks for letting us know! Share Pin Email Tell us why! Other Not enough details Hard to understand Submit Continue Reading How To Keep Your Teen Safe on Facebook Privacy and Google: How to Make Sure You're Safe Controlling Facebook Privacy Settings of Posts by Email How to Customize Privacy Settings on Your Facebook Wall Block Strangers From Finding You in Search on Facebook How to Test Your Facebook Privacy Settings How to Set Up Google+ Security and Privacy Settings Have You Secured Your Facebook with These Privacy Setting Changes? Read This How to Keep Your Facebook Profile Private Here's What It Means to 'Tag a Photo' on Facebook 10 Ways to Maintain Your Privacy on YouTube 8 Easy Ways to Search for People Using Facebook What Is New About Facebook's Graph Search? How to Add, Remove, Block and Tag Friends on Facebook Know the Dangers of Oversharing on Facebook Google Sees Everything You Do: Here's How To Stop That . By adjusting your privacy settings you'll find that the Internet can be a safe, and very fun, place.You're able to change your personal profile information privacy settings, photo and video privacy settings, keep your personal information secure, and decide who can contact you or see your profile and who can't. 03 of 04 A Public Facebook Profile or a Private Facebook Profile? Facebook profile privacy. Alternatively, clicking your name in the blue Facebook menu at the top of every page takes you to your Timeline page, where you can click the "ABOUT" button under your profile photo 5a02188284
facebook app form submitfacebook dalvik hackfacebook connect magento pluginnames for facebook profiledescargar facebook bb sin app worlddownload facebook messenger 3.1.2facebook app f r lumia 710java club bristol facebookfacebook hack java softwareque pasa con el chat de facebook hoy
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Parite publique : Les portes du paradis >>> La salle des petits angelots Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation